Monday, March 4

well hello

Hello! I know it has been way too long since I last posted. I took a spontaneous (and much needed) break from all but the necessary. I really needed some time to re-prioritize my life and get back to basics and focus on what is most important.
I suppose I felt like every area of my life was being shorted because I just didn't have enough to give everything 100%.

I went back to basics and haven't done much other than work, Crossfit, and keeping house.
Eliminating the extras has also enabled me to focus more on my health again, too. I sort of let it slide for a few months, and the extra pounds were draining physically and emotionally, and negatively effecting my joy of style. As of today I'm down nearly fifteen pounds since my last post. It's good to be me again!

I appreciate those of you who messaged me. You are so thoughtful! Blogs are a lot of work, and my hat is off to those who maintain blogging amidst everything else in life. I may get back at it at some point, but today I just wanted to let you know I was alive and well. I'm still wearing clothes (thank goodness!) and even photographing them, just in Instagram for now. If you wish to follow my daily snapshots, my username is smpravel.

Here are just a few looks from the past month or so. I hope you all are well!


4 comments:

  1. Looking fabulous! Congrats on the weight loss that's awesome. I'm not super excited about the grueling Crossfit workout I'm going to go do today, but doesn't it feel good once you are done? : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so silly, but I really worried about you :) I'm so glad to hear you are doing well and feeling great. For purely selfish reasons, I'm hoping you'll start blogging again, but I'll enjoy following you on instagram until then. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to know you are well. Fifteen pounds is a big accomplishment. Who says losing weight isn't difficult. Lucky for you that you could catch yourself. I know I have been trying to loose weight since Oct. Only 14 pounds down since them I am discourage but determined.... Keep posting when you can I am a fan...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to let you know, I really miss your outfit posts. Your blog is so real and I love your honesty. Hope you are doing well, I miss your updates even though I don't even know you.

    xoxo
    colleen

    cwilshire7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete