Wednesday, January 16

sweatuh

I love me a good chunky, oversized sweater, but I've noticed that they tend to add excessive bulk. Which is why I didn't even think twice when I saw this sweater. It's slightly oversized and slightly chunky, but not too much. The high low hem will make it great for layering too.
This necklace is one of my absolute favorites, and I still can't believe I spotted it at TJMaxx. My co-workers call it my scary spider necklace. Rawr.
It has been really cold here lately, and it seems like that's all anyone can talk about. I love bundling up for the cold, but the wind is another story. It'll knock the curls right out of your hair. Ahem.
Skirt|Nordstrom, Sweater|Joie, Booties|Stuart Weitzman, Necklace|TJMaxx, Bracelet|Gift

9 comments:

  1. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!! This outfit? It is the quintessential Sarah!!! HOLY SMOKES. Hands down, my favorite blog post EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That necklace is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! Love my bargain find.

      Delete
  3. The hi lo hemline takes a plain sweater into fun territory, sometimes it's all in the details.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right, Kasi.

      Delete
  4. Love it! One thing I noticed is how you have a soft texture in the top, an edgier leather texture in the skirt, and the spikey metal in the necklace. You keep the colors neutral, except in your lipstick.

    To me the necklace reminds me of the spikes in a music box. :) Not scary at all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this proportion on you! Must see if I can try something similar with my leather skirt : )

    ReplyDelete