Tuesday, January 22

reserve


I wear this look to work just about every week. Sometimes I'll wear my gray swacket, sometimes I'll wear the black one. But in some shape or form, I wear this every week. I save it for busier days or days I'm especially tired. Because it works. Everything about this works for me. I think no brainer looks are really good to have on reserve. Make sure it's something you feel great in for yucky days, too. When things get stressful I just take a deep breath and say, "My pumps are awesome, so that's that" and move on.

I've had this cashmere swacket (sweater jacket) since my very first Anniversary Sale in 2007. It still looks brand new, and I wear it into the ground every winter. Three cheers for cashmere!

Top|Nordstrom, Leggings|Vince, Shoes|Modern Vintage, Bag|Botkier

No comments:

Post a Comment