Monday, January 21

mrs meyers

Since I am enjoying my three day weekend by spending the day scrubbing my house (yes, I do enjoy that) I thought I'd share with you my favorite line of cleaning products.
I was first turned on to Mrs. Meyers by my sister. Her house always smells so good, but not overpoweringly so. When I asked her what she used, she said "oh, Mrs. Meyers!".
 
Since then my entire family has started using it. In fact, recently over a morning cup of coffee we were chatting about Mrs. Meyers and how much we love "her". She'd be welcome to a morning cup of coffee with us anytime. ;)
There are ten scents, and my favorites include Basil, Honeysuckle and Rosemary. I like using the herb scents in and around my kitchen (I'm not a fan of sweet florals around my food) and use the lavender to mop up my floors. All of my bathrooms are stocked with the hand soap, and my cleaning cabinet has all purpose cleaner, counter top cleaner, and bathroom cleaner. Practically speaking, the products do seem to clean well too.

You can purchase them online, but I've always found mine at Target (sometimes even on sale!). My family gets theirs at Trader Joes. If you try it out, let me know what you think!

I also wanted to share this pretty Kate Spade Hydrangea vase I found at TJMaxx. Can't wait to fill it!

2 comments:

  1. I totally use Mrs. Meyer's products, also!!! My favorite scents are lavender and geranium. Invigorating. And I, too, enjoy scrubbing down the house. Cathartic, isn't it? :D xxH

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen the Mrs. Meyers cleaning products at T.J. Maxx. Maybe I need to give them a try. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete