Friday, January 18

meet jackie

 
Nothing makes me feel more like an Austinite than having a pair of Frye boots. Well, other than eating BBQ, enjoying live music, or just playing being weird. I have pined for a pair of Fryes for a long time, and finally decided to redeem some of my Nordstrom Notes towards a pair. I love the color and texture of these because they go with anything, and because they aren't too dressy or too casual, they'll go with everything.
 
I hope you have a great weekend! I plan on rolling up my sleeves and going through my closet before I start making shopping decisions for the next season aka: Summer.
 
 
Top|Eight Sixty, Leggings|Vince, Boots|Frye, Watch|Michael Kors, Bracelets|Madewell, gifts

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous new Frye boots. Once they break in, Frye's are a dream to wear. And shoe makers love them too because they are very easy to resole the bottoms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore those Frye boots AND the top knot!!! TGIF, Friend!

    ReplyDelete