Wednesday, January 23

lancome galatee confort

 
I can't take credit for this little gem. My mom discovered what is now my favorite cleanser of all time and shared it with my sisters and I in the form of a stocking stuffer this past Christmas.
 
My drawers are full of various cleansers and this newest addition trumps them all. Not only does the Lancome Galatee Confort (I admit to calling it gelatin comfort), smell wonderful, it's incredibly moisturizing and soothing. It also does a great job stripping away the day's makeup. I do however still use eye makeup remover first as I hate getting traces of mascara on my white towels. Eeeee.
 
As I age, my skin is transitioning from normal/combination to dry. This product is a great solution for cleansing without drying. Try it!

1 comment:

  1. I ADORE A PRODUCT POST!!!! THANK YOU!!!! And thanks, Sarah's mother! :)

    ReplyDelete