Wednesday, January 30

isfj

I'm soaking up our last few days of winter and wearing my favorite boots and sweaters as much as possible. I can't believe it's already nearly 80. It's still January! We had to turn on the a/c the other night at home.
I took my Meyers Briggs personality test yesterday. I hadn't in years and years. If you haven't done it, I encourage you to try. It's probably my "j" talking here, but I love having personal definition and it helps me learn how to learn to relate to others better. And it never hurts to understand why we are the way we are. I'm ISFJ, you?

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:20 AM

    love the dark hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your darker hair - it's beautiful and really suits you! Love that cardigan with the dress too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm INFJ!

    ISFJ - from what I've read is like a mullet - business in front, party in back. Haha...but in a GOOD way!

    My husband is ISFP (totally disorganized arteest!). His really close friend is ISFJ. I am the odd one out that no one seems to understand but they put up with me anyway. (-:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Armagan12:05 AM

    Your hair is perfect! Don't change it for a long while.

    ReplyDelete