Wednesday, January 2

inspired

Please take a moment to watch this short video. I first saw this several weeks ago, and have watched it about ten times since and have shown it to everyone I know.

This is what it looks like when someone fights for what they want.


I am inspired to really evaluate what it is that I want and to put in this amount of dedication and energy into pursuing it. This is about health in particular, but I believe this spirit can be applied to any area of life. We are our only limitation.

What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Hi :) I always read your blog, but i'm one of those 'hardly commenters' (sowwy! lol) but i watched this today and it brought tears to my eyes. i shared it with my husband and even my 12 year old son. it was truly inspirational, and i'm so glad you shared it. best of luck in 2013! i hope you are on an amazing adventure ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so glad this touched you as well
      His persistent, courageous spirit is infectious!

      Delete
  2. Hi Sarah! I, like Mia, always read your blog, but never comment (also sowwy!) But I wanted to share that I think that video is so inspiring. It is truly amazing what can or cannot be accomplished because of the power of thoughts. I'm encouraged. Thanks for sharing, and I wish you the best and much success this year!!!

    Also, I just started my own blog, if you care to take a gander. It's so not professional, but I figured an imperfect action was better than my perfect ideas...www.mystylejam.blogspot.com

    Have a great night!
    Meghan

    ReplyDelete