Wednesday, January 9

eye-rony

I have worn some form of corrective eye wear since I was 11 years old. My first glasses were big, red, and plastic. I will have to find a picture somewhere, if I didn't destroy them all when I was a teenager.
I wear my contacts 99.9999% of the time because I have to wear contacts to the gym and go there almost immediately after work. Generally, I only wear glasses at home but every once in awhile I'll pull them out for s's and g's. The funny thing is, I wear them more now that they are a trend. But when they aren't? Psh. What glasses?
Skirt|Kate Spade, Top|J Crew, Jacket|Rag and Bone, Shoes|Stuart Weitzman

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:18 AM

    one-word. adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, you make geek chic BEAUTIFUL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun glasses. The blazer is a great color!

    ReplyDelete