Monday, January 14

doing work

 
I figure it's been awhile since I've done a workout wear post. The high between Saturdays temps and Sundays was a difference of almost 30 degrees. If I was smart, I would have done my weekend workout on Saturday when it was 70. But no, the procrastinator got to freeze instead. Nothing like bodily fluids freezing midway down your face and not feeling your extremities when you really, really need to rely on them the most!
 
Maybe it's the few pounds I gained over Christmas, or maybe it's the fact that I still haven't met my initial fitness goal, but I've really been kicking it into high gear lately. My diet has been intentional, and I've added extra workouts and kicked up the intensity. I'm already down 5 pounds!
 
Leggings, top, and headband|Lululemon, Vest|Patagonia, Shoes|Nike, Kettlebell|Heavy
 

4 comments:

  1. LOOOOOVE THIS POST!!!! ;D Rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been back on the low carb bandwagon after falling off it for the holidays. I started the day after Christmas so it's already been 3 weeks so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was shocked at the scale after Christmas. I already feel much better and my clothes fit better too!

      Delete