Friday, January 4

citron


You try taking photos by yourself in your front yard and tell me if your neighbors don't look at you weird. I feel like a shy little mouse poking my head out the door, tripod and remote in hand waiting for the all clear before I trip out the door to take a few photos. Daylight Saving Time is a challenge, but we do what we can.

I like to think I'm making up for the darker days with this bright citron topper coat. I picked this up in July and am just now able to wear it. It warms me up, inside and out!



Top|Trina Turk, Tee|J Crew, Pants|Rachel Roy, Jacket|Helene Berman, Pumps|Michael Kors

3 comments:

  1. The bright yellow is so cheery! (And looks great on you!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This jacket, like the pink blazer, is another fun strong bold color. You wear these bold colors well!

    ReplyDelete