Thursday, December 6

skirted



So I totally posted this early this morning. But I guess not. Because it's still here in the edit window. Is it Friday yet?!
I've been wearing pants a lot lately, and decided to throw in a skirt to keep things interesting. With the unpredictable weather, pants are the safer choice. But skirts are fun and I'm really loving the color and details of this one. It's the perfect seasonless weight too. Here, anyway. Since we don't have seasons. Sniff. Need I remind you it's December?!


 Skirt|Kate Spade, Top|E&J, Pumps|Stuart Weitzman
 

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OBSESSED. But you already knew that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I love this skirt so much! you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun outfit. The buttons and print on the top have a sense of whimsy to them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is very flattering! Pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete