Monday, December 10

on holiday


This year I only had one Holiday party, so instead of buying a new dress I just put together a look using pieces I already had, or pieces I could use again and again.

I love dresses, but I enjoyed the modern, sophisticated twist of faux leather pants and an oversized silk top.

I had a great time with my co-workers at our work holiday party...dancing, laughing, and more dancing. It's beginning to look feel a lot like Christmas!


Top|Vince, Pants|Rag & Bone, Pumps|Michael Kors, Necklace|Nordstrom, Clutch|Express

Me and my handsome date!

2 comments:

  1. Perfect outfit for a holiday party. This time of year always makes me think of textures and sparkles for holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:17 AM

    Oh, wow...for the first time ever, I think I could *almost* copy one of your gorgeous outfits. Oooooh! (MPJ from YLF)

    ReplyDelete