Wednesday, December 19

on repeat


I have no shame in wearing something I like this much over and over. I've worn this blouse about four times since I got it. I've tried mixing it up a bit to keep things interesting. I loved it with the skirt last time, but my favorite is worn open. I love the boxy shape and dramatic hemline! Christmas is almost here, I can't believe it. I am looking forward to spending time with my family for the Holiday. I hope you all have a Merry Christmas. xoxo

Skinnies|Vince, Blouse|Elizabeth and James, Shoes|Charles David, Jewelry|J Crew, Madewell, Harolds

2 comments:

  1. It is a beautiful blouse! No shame in wearing it over & over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous top. I also wear wardrobe favorites again and again. Sometimes an item just falls into favor, so why not make it earn it's place in the closet right?

    ReplyDelete