Monday, December 31

home for christmas


Bryan and I were so fortunate to be able to spend the Christmas holiday with my family - my parents, sisters, and Grandma - in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. We just got home yesterday and I miss them all so much already.

My favorite memories of the trip include a white Christmas, second ear piercings (yay, spontaneity), being immersed in the local culture that I haven't really appreciated until now (thanks, sis), shopping for my (other) sister and her bebe (halfway ripe!) with my mom, catching up over coffee, watching the Seattle Seahawks and Texas Longhorns WIN, and just spending time with the ones I love. xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I've wanted to go for the double pierce for a while now. I'll have to see how yours looks first. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great holiday! I have a double pierce but rarely wear the second holes. I'm curious to see what you will wear in them for ideas!

    ReplyDelete