Tuesday, December 4

dot dot dot

 
I haven't been posting quite as much lately due to mine and my photographers schedules not quite matching up. But I appreciate that he could snap a few pics with my phone before we left for the day. Thanks, B!
 
A good friend of mine was in town over Black Friday, so we decided to hit up the Domain to see what it had to offer. One of my (few, yay) purchases was this sequin tee from J Crew. I love the fit and of course the print and texture! I paired it with chambray so the sequins didn't look too out of place at work. Nobody said anything or gave me weird looks, anyway.
 

Tee|J Crew, Top|Nordstrom, Leggings|Vince, Bag|Coach, Shoes|Vince Camuto


5 comments:

  1. What a great casual holiday outfit. I'm surprised sequins went ok at work. I've been shying away from them for work, but now I am reconsidering!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try it! Let me know how it goes...

      Delete
    2. I have a sequin tank I'm going to try out next week layered over a denim shirt. :)

      Delete