Monday, November 5

virtual


I'm pretty excited...my sister Julie announced she is expecting! I'm so happy for her and for my family. I'm already eyeing all the cute baby clothes. :)

I picked up this blouse at the Anniversary sale. I don't wear a lot of red (it's about as far from neutral as they come), but I discovered I actually like it!

Something else I discovered...the items in my virtual carts are VERY different from items I end up actually buying in-store. Is anyone else like that?

 
Vest|Nordstrom, Blouse|DVF, Leggings|Vince, Booties|Cole Haan, Bag|Botkier

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love that bag!

    Congrats to your sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So GLAM. Congratulations officially to your sister! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to your sister! That vest is so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all! I'm very excited for her (and me, hehe) and already have lots of cute baby clothes on my mind.

    ReplyDelete