Wednesday, November 21

thirty one


I love November. Not only do I love Thanksgiving and cool weather, but November is my birthday month, and today is my birthday....day. I'm 31! It doesn't bother me, I'm happier than I've ever been and that's what counts, right?

I'm looking forward to the next several days off to spend with those I love most - my husband and my kitties, although I will be missing my family (who I get to see soon!).

Happy Thanksgiving!


Sweater|August Cashmere, Dress|Rag and Bone, Boots|Steve Madden, Tights|Target, Necklace|Vince Camuto

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday and Happy Thanksgiving!

    Loving the ombre hair. Looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you, and thank you! Happy Thanksgiving!

      Delete
  2. What a cozy cardigan. Happy belated Birthday Sarah!

    ReplyDelete