Wednesday, November 14

ombre

 
Yep, I did it. I've been thinking about ombre color for my hair for awhile now, and finally bit the bullet and went for it. It was a shock at first because I haven't had hair that dark in a very, very long time, but the longer I have it, the more I love it. Change is good for the soul. :)
 
I stopped by the Anniversary Sale a few weeks back, and this sweater is one of my new favorites.
 
Bryan took off a few days from work to finish our flooring, and as I type this, we are 12 boards shy of a completed house. I love it so much and appreciate all his hard work over the past several months! I also appreciate that he took time out of his busy day to bring me a yummy lunch and snap these pictures (thanks iPhone).
 
 
Sweater|Joie, Jeans|J Brand, Bag|Botkier

3 comments:

  1. Ginny8:51 AM

    Love the new color, dark looks great on you!!
    yay for projects almost done! that is always a relief!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! The Ombre hair!!! It looks awesome on you. WTG! Love the sweater and the look as a whole. Cannot wait to see you next week--to celebrate!!!! and shop my favorite holiday--Black Friday. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new hair is the perfect statement for this basic outfit.

    ReplyDelete