Thursday, November 8

little bit of lace

 
I was happy to find this dress because I think it will be versatile for my closet (and climate). I love it on its own, but have 101 one layering ideas already waiting to be tried.
 
Last night, our workout at Crossfit was "Griff"...800 meters running forward, 400 backward, 800 forward, 400 backward. Owie, owie, owie!!
 
For those of you that don't know, Crossfit has named workouts. A series of them are called Hero WODs (workout of the day) in honor of fallen military, police or firemen. It's inspiring to think of someone who gave so much, and their sacrifice compared to my little work out efforts keeps me from complaining so much. So thank you, Griff.

 
Dress|Joie, Bag|Botkier, Jewelry|Michael Kors, Target, Kate Spade, J Crew, Harolds

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see how you remix this dress. It's lovely to see lave in black instead of white for a change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its so pretty. I love black lace.

    ReplyDelete