Wednesday, November 28

fall face forward

fall face
Over the past few months I've picked up some new beauty products and thought I'd share my favorites.

1|Bobbi Brown Rich Caviar Eye Palette I love eye palettes! They are a time and space saver. This palette has such beautiful, day-appropriate shades in shimmer and matte finishes. I've been wearing these almost exclusively since I purchased it.

2|Nars Blush in Amour Nars makes my favorite blushes, and this shade is just perfect for fall. It's warm, but not too brown. Just the right amount of bright.

3|Dior Extreme Addict in Sunset Boulevard I'm really enjoying darker lip colors with my darker hair. This shade is a lovely warm berry. Just perfect!

1 comment:

  1. I am also a big fan of eye palettes. I'm currently using one from Lancome.

    ReplyDelete