Friday, November 30

daylight


For some reason the time change is still messing with my head. I feel super late for work every day because it's so bright out, and then when I head home it feels like it's already bedtime because it's so dark. Does anybody else still struggle with daylight saving time? Just me?

I've been looking for a good black jacket for quite some time, and after  and trying on quite a few, I found this one. Zara is so hit or miss for me, but when it's a hit, it's a big hit.

I hope you have a great weekend! I'm looking forward to mine. :)

Jacket|Zara, Blouse|E&J, Pants|Vince, Pumps|Nine West

1 comment:

  1. That top is lovely against the black. I also find the hunt for the perfect black blazer took a long time. I ended up with one from Vince Camuto after trying Target, Express, and Guess.

    ReplyDelete