Monday, November 26

buffalo

 
I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! Bryan and I spent Thanksgiving with his family last weekend, so we had our very first little Thanksgiving with just the two of us and the furbabies. We all had yummy food and watched football and relaxed all day long. I'm thankful that I could have four days off to relax and enjoy life before heading back to work.
 
One thing I enjoy about days off is getting to dress casually. Volume on top, fitted on bottom is one of my favorite go-tos for work or weekend. It's easy and comfortable. Post turkey, especially. :)
 
I was also able to hit Black Friday shopping with a dear friend of mine who was visiting family from out of state. I found a few goodies and was able to get a jump start on my Christmas shopping!
 
 
Top|Trouve, Leggings|Vince, Boots|Dolce Vita, Watch|Michael Kors, Bag|Coach

3 comments:

  1. You *know* I LOVE this!!!! Winks and hugs. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous black and blue pairing. And I think Angie just put up a blog post about plaid, great timing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you KIDDING?!! I am DYING over your hair AND this outfit is PERFECTION!! At least in my opinion! You look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete