Wednesday, October 10

citron-licious


 
It sort of feels like I'm shopping my Anniversary Sale items all over again. I've had these pieces since July but haven't worn some of them until, well, now. I love this sweater more than the first time I got it! ;)
 
Citron and oxblood are two of my favorite colors right now, aside from the obvious black. Can't get too far from that. :) Do you have new fall "it" colors?

 
Sweater|Joie, Jeans|J Brand, Booties|Luxury Rebel, Ring|Martin + Osa, Lipstick|Nars Heatwave

7 comments:

  1. *gasp* This new hair style is SO SO becoming on you, Sarah! *flashinglights*

    Love that new sweater. I know you are fired up that the weather is *cool* enough to rock it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know it! And thanks. :)

      Delete
  2. What a great look, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have sworn off black as it does nothing for me. So I am loving this fall because the colors like teal and pumpkin are really flattering as well as many shades of green. I love this sweater on you. Goes to show you that on the right body a horizontal line of color can be very flattering. Love the look on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many great colors this season, you are right! And thanks! Just goes to show that rules are meant to be broken. :)

      Delete
  4. That sweater is GORGEOUS on you. Best color-blocking I have seen during the whole trend!

    ReplyDelete