Thursday, October 25

autumn


My arms are so incredibly sore, so I'll make this quick. I have been working on upping my intensity at the gym - specifically increasing weight. There are days when my hair has to get down to the blow dryer because I cannot hold the blow dryer up to my head. But it's a good hurt. ;)
 
It's still warm here, but there are rumors of a cooler weekend. I'm pretty happy about that! But in the mean time, I'm embracing fall as best I can with textures and colors.
 
I realized while uploading my photos that this look is mostly from clearance racks (this skirt was $12) and consignment shops. Score!

 
Sweater|Halogen, Skirt|Ann Taylor, Necklace|Kate Spade, Booties|Cole Haan

4 comments:

  1. Wow...I love the colors. Lucky score on the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! I JUST saw this!!! It works brilliantly! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great color sweater for fall and lovely paired with grey.

    ReplyDelete