Friday, September 7

transition

If it isn’t obvious already, Fall is my favorite season. I love the colors and textures, and I (im)patiently wait through the long summers before I can enjoy my fall pieces.
Because our summers are long, I won’t see boots or sweaters until late October to mid November. I try to cheer myself up by finding ways to incorporate fall into my style while trying to stay cool. Here are a few of my favorite transitional pieces (aka my wish list):
 
 
transition
summer staples in fall shades, like these | peep toe booties | short sleeve tweed! | color block bags bridge the seasonal gap | dark metallic polish


1 comment:

  1. So many of us just ready and waiting for fall; to showcase fabulous fall fashion and to enjoy the crisp, clear fall air, energy and renewal.

    ReplyDelete