Monday, September 10

texas pride


When we got married, Bryan and I had a long talk about which sports teams we could agree on. I grew up appreciating sports from a young age, spending hours and hours on my grandpa's living room floor watching Joe Montana, Jerry Rice, and Barry Bonds.

Being a native of Washington state, I do love my teams from Seattle, but after my first game at the University of Texas six years ago, I instantly became a Longhorn fan. This past Saturday we met up with some friends to watch the game, so I chose an almost-Texas-orange top, skinny black jeans, comfy sandals, and some white accessories.

Do you care for sports? Favorite teams? How do you show team pride?

2 comments:

  1. This outfit is a real example of the "devil in the details." It's a simple look but the fun printed bag, the flowy shine to the material in the top and the great fit in the pants all add to the outfit. Lovely! The only sport I can watch from start to finish is ice hockey and I'm a Devils fan 100%. I usually sport their colors during the season (red, black and white) and I always wear one of my autographed jerseys if I go to a game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just *knew* that was your AT blouse when I saw you on my FB thread this weekend. :D LOVE. So perfect for game day. Your curly hair is perfection! xx

    ReplyDelete