Monday, September 24

debut

 
Well here it is, my Target dress! Did any one else end up trying it?
I decided to go simple for the debut, and paired a rocker chic necklace with my new glam red pumps.
 
We had a pretty eventful weekend. After driving his last car for nearly ten years, my husband bought himself a new car. It's beautiful, fun, and super sporty. I can't wait to show you! I'm so happy that he finally has the car he's been wanting. He has worked so hard over the last few years and deserves it.
 
But now I want one! :)
 

Dress|Target, Necklace|Gift, Shoes|Stuart Weitzman

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I tried this on after seeing it on you but the peplum was too high for my hips : (

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you picked this up, it's lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes take my breath away!

    ReplyDelete