Friday, September 14

chop chop


"Are you sure you don't want this shirt?" Before Bryan could say yes, I'd taken scissors and chop chopped his tee into my favorite workout shirt. :)

I cut the hem off the bottom, the finished edge around the crewneck, and cut the sleeves off. I didn't use a pattern, I just kept cutting the racerback until it fit the way I wanted. It's a free and easy, and it's been perfect for the non-air-conditioned Crossfit box over the summer.

What do you wear to work out?

I hope you all have a great weekend! I'm hoping to catch up on some house work (whee) and some extra Zzzz's.

PS: No really, Bryan said I could have it since it "...is a little pink." :)

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE your creativity!! Such a cute top for working out and a fantastic price to boot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! Looks perfect for working out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! It worked in a pinch when I couldn't figure out what to wear. :)

    ReplyDelete