Wednesday, August 29

off the (target) rack

I had some time to kill at Target yesterday waiting for a prescription (of course I do not choose that pharmacy for logistics only, hehehe) and found a few fun pieces to try.
 
I love this dress. Even a day later, I'm trying to convince myself that I need another black dress. How cute is this?! It's ponte too, which is appealing for our still toasty fall. And I love this price for a trendy piece.
 
 
Wine colored denim is on my fall wishlist, and this pair (although it's hard to see, sorry for the not-so-great fitting room photos) could definitely be a contender. I'm not thrilled with the rise, but they are about $150 less than the other pair I'm eyeing.

Lastly, this owl sweater totally pulled at my heart strings. Sadly, my store did not have the size I wanted, and it appears to be sold out online. How cute is he?!


the Budget Babe did a Target review just yesterday - look at all those amazing finds! Have you been to Target lately? Do you ever try anything on or better yet, take anything home? :)

10 comments:

  1. Yes you do need another LBD when its that cute! It is cute cute cute. Looks great on you. You can never have too many LBDs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. You look amazing. That dress! *Runs to Target*

    ReplyDelete
  3. That black dress is amazing on you! And the owl top is cute too. I try to stay away from Target, if I go too often I get into trouble! I always find something that catches my eye in the clothes section.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fighting Ana to get to the Target first. LOL! LOVE all three pieces on you, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't the dress great? I really lurv it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:30 AM

    GORGEOUS! Did everything run true to size - if you don't mind sharing was the dress a medium? It's adorable on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sure! The dress is a medium, the jeans a 6 and the sweater XL. I wear 6-8 typically.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want the sweater! so cute. You look great in that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I found your site while I was searching for reviews/blog photos from anyone who owned the Nine West Rocha pumps. You have really great posts! I particularly like the second outfit in this post. You can't go wrong with wine red, and the owl sweater channels vintage. They look great together =)

    http://funsizeclothes.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous11:53 AM

    Thanks so much - the dress is so pretty on you. All of it is actually. I might order online. I like the sweater but I am not sure for me if it would do well past this one season?

    Thank you again for sharing sizing tips!

    ReplyDelete