Wednesday, August 1

happy anniversary men


The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale isn't just for women (wait, whaaaat??). I always take time from my pre selection appointment to browse the men's tent (heh, heh) for my husband.
These are just a few of my favorite finds.
Bryan is a Systems Administrator in a very large company. He has worked very hard, and although he just pushed past 30, he is working in an office with people significantly...more established in life...than he is. It's important for him to balance professional with age appropriate.
He also likes the Garanimals approach to clothing - everything matches. It just keeps things simpler!
So we prefer to find versatile pieces that can go from work to weekend, day to night. Any of these shirts and sweaters can be paired with Bryan's favorite work pants (they come in several colors) for the office, or with jeans for the weekend. The boots are my favorite find, and can be worn seven days a week.
This shave kit was a last minute pick to avoid going to Target, and it's been a pleasant surprise. I love the scent and Bryan said it works very well. Lastly, don't neglect accessories. I personally like aviator sunglasses, but the Sale has many options to choose from.
Do you ever browse the sale for your guy? Does he?

Sweaters|Vince, Pants|AG, Boots|To Boot New York, Shave kit|Anthony, Jeans|True Religion, Shirt|Billy Reid, Sunglasses|Ray Ban

3 comments:

  1. I wish I could get my husband to dress like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started by just buying things for him and using my powers of positive affirmation. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you keep my kid looking good... and he does! :)

    ReplyDelete