Wednesday, August 15

green, white, and blue


Ugh. Texas feels even hotter now that I'm back. Seattle was in the 70s and 80s and it was perfect. Oddly enough, my hair behaved better there, too. Hm.

I saw an inspiration for this look on Piperlime's website quite awhile ago, and decided to finally pull it out of my bag of tricks. Of all the colors I've worn with these cobalt skinnies, I have to say, I do love the green.

We have a no denim until Friday dress code at work, so I walk in announcing "these are twill, these are twill" just in case anybody raises an eyebrow. :)
Jacket|Rag and Bone, Blouse|Sabine, Jeans|J Brand, Shoes|B Makowsky, Earrings|Kendra Scott

4 comments:

  1. All hail twill!!! LOVE this color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE everything about this outfit!!

    x

    www.lifestylen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty emerald and white!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am copying this version in reverse, I have green twill pants and have been wondering how to wear them, thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete