Friday, August 24

black and blue

 
I.can.hardly.move.my.legs. We have been doing a lot of leg intensive work in Crossfit this week. I'm very sore today, but it's a good sore. Crossfit is physically intense, but for me it's actually mentally cleansing. Work has been bananas for the last few weeks, and heading to the gym afterwards to lift something heavy or get pushed to go faster has helped keep me focused overall.
 
I am itching to pull out my fall pieces, but Texas just hasn't gotten the fall memo yet. So my compromise is to wear fall colors in summer ways. Personally, I like black and dark blue together. It's minimal, rich, and really easy to wear.
 
Hope you all have a very happy weekend!
 
 
Top|BCBG Max Azria, Jeans|J Brand, Sandals|Steve Madden, Bag|Rebecca Minkoff, Ring|Martin + Osa

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah....the midwest has not gotten the fall memo yet either. Its 90 something in Indiana.

    There is something extra special about a fall wardrobe change. I'm eagerly awaiting it myself.

    I love your outfit..but the only way I could every wear those pants is if I started a Crossfit training program. I just don't have the determination that you do. Of course I could dance more....

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE!!!!! Happy weekend! Roll that soreness out! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great transition outfit. Wearing fall colors in summer styles in the perfect way to handle a hot fall season. I do something similar, since I am always cold in the a/c in the summer months, I wear light colored layers with warmth.

    ReplyDelete