Wednesday, July 18

lbd=luv


I can't say enough how much I love this dress. Love, love, love. Not only is it a fun, unique piece, but it's so versatile too. Here's a peak at how I wore it in chilly weather. (Ooh, chilly weather sounds fantastic!)

And on the home front, as of last week, we are now down to our normal herd of kittehs. All of the fosters have moved on to various rescue organizations for a better chance at getting adopted. We took the mama to the Humane Society as part of their T(rap) N(euter) R(elease) program, and she was a free girl as of Saturday morning. I put food out for her every morning, hoping that some day I'll see her again. I get so attached to all these little ones who have crossed our path, and it's always nice to know they are getting along okay.

Dress|Rag and Bone, Sandals|Elizabeth and James, Baubles|Nordstrom

6 comments:

  1. I was wearing my new LBD over the weekend with a turquoise statement necklace. I was hoping you could see them. :)

    I always think of the 4th of July as Sam and James' birthday, even though it's really around Memorial Day. They are four years old now, and still two of the joys of my life. Thank you for being such a good kittie Mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ginny9:44 AM

    Cute and versatile dress, love the asymetry of the hem. I also think it goes great with leggings for fall. I am with you I am ready for a little cool weather also!!! Love the pop of turquoise!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why you love this dress. It's gorgeous, classic and looks very easy to wear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies!
    @Donna, I can't wait to see it!
    @ Ginny, here's to a hopefully early Fall!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is lovely!

    I also love that you are a forster Mum to kittens!! I would LOVE to have a cat only that I have 2 giant pesky dogs and just wouldnt trust them!

    x

    www.lifestylen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The soft pink lip here is lovely against the black dress. And really refreshing from seeing a red lip paired with black. Nice!

    ReplyDelete