Monday, July 23

fun in the...rain

We have been having some intense rain the past few weeks. I'm not complaining, I particularly love rain. The rain here is generally accompanied by eery skies.
I've never been a big flouncy skirt person, but I have to admit, I've missed out on a lot of fun over the years sticking to one skirt silhouette. This skirt is just fun to wear. It motivates me to continue trying new things. You never know what you'll end up loving if you don't ever put it on.

This last week was a big fitness week for me. I got my first pull ups without assistance. Not these pull ups, ha, these. I'm reallyreally happy because I mentioned a little while ago how I was really trying to focus on my fitness again. It's always so rewarding to see the hard work pay off. :)


Skirt|Tahari, Top|Splendid, Shoes|Michael Kors, Jewelry|Kate Spade, Michael Kors, Nordstrom

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the colour of your top! I'm all about orange at the moment.

    x

    www.lifestylen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I really love it! It's simple, but adorable and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the pull ups! This outfit is gorgeous!! One of my favs of yours I think. It is good to keep trying new things, I recently picked up a jumpsuit and I never thought I would wear one of those, but I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You wear this orange color really well! Did you see the orange leather jacket at NAS? It would be smashing on you.

    ReplyDelete