Friday, July 6

classical


Still on vacaaaytion (or staycation) but I thought I'd show you one of my go-to work looks for summer. Yes, that is a sweater, but there's plenty of holes to keep it cool. :)

I picked up this necklace awhile ago and it's one of those "it's so ugly it's cool" kind of things. Do you have any of those? I mean, come on. It's jeweled wild cat paws, a rustic set of feathers, and a brown...stone. Smashing.

Skirt|Bobeau, Sweater|Michael Kors, Tank|Target, Neckalce|Alexis Bittar, Shoes|Elizabeth and James

3 comments:

  1. This is an elegant looking summer look. I love the length of this skirt, and it's very flattering on you.

    I'm happy that with length this season...any length goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hair tutorial on loose waves? Pretty please? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This midi length is lovely on you. And I'm a sucker for sweaters with holes for summer months.

    ReplyDelete