Thursday, June 7

update

Hi! So I know I've been sort of MIA for awhile, sorry. I have had a LOT going on.
I've been working very hard on my fitness again, and putting a lot of my spare energy into focusing on getting to that next level.


My husband and I are also foster parents! Of kittens. :) We found a mama kitty in our back yard and one day she brought us a present - her five wee ones. So we've brought them all in, cleaned them up, and now we're working on socializing the kittens. It's a lot harder than it sounds! Think of taming a wild horse, but on a much smaller scale of course. Lots of one on one attention, baths, handfeeding, and as much love as we can give them. These four still need forever homes.


I also got stung by a fire ant (again). I am highly allergic, and this particular episode has left me a scratchy, itchy, scarred mess for going on three weeks now. So irritating (in more ways than one).

I'm still loving my style, and I have some new fun summer pieces that I can't wait to share.
I hope you all are well. I've missed you! <3

3 comments:

  1. So glad to "see" you!
    Your kitties are adorable. :) Best of luck finding them homes.
    Looking forward to seeing your new summer pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the photo of you flipping that GIANT tire!! My husband has me flipping GIANT tires like that in our back yard! SO MOTIVATING to see you in action! GET IT, GIRRRRL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes you just need a little blogging break to focus on other stuff, it's ok : ) But definitely looking forward to seeing your new stuff! I am totally addicted to Crossfit now, going 4 days a week - I never thought that would happen! The kitties are adorable, if we didn't already have 3 (my husband no more), I might have flown out and picked one up : )

    ReplyDelete