Friday, June 15

the time is now


There comes a point in every year where I just throw my hands up and pull out the easy dresses. The point is here. We are now in the high 90s. Nothing else feels very good to wear, honestly. So unless I'm in the a/c I'm in a dress like this. Not super exciting, but it's all about survival mode now. The sad thing is, I still have twenty more degrees to contend with by end of summer.

But this flowy style and almost watery looking print will help keep me cool. As will these new sunnies. ;)

Tomorrow I am participating in a Crossfit throwdown for charity. This year we are sponsoring a young mom with cancer. Please keep her in your thoughts!


Dress|Lucky Brand, Bag|Rebecca Minkoff, Sandals|Sam Edelman, Earrings|Nordstrom, Ring|Martin + Osa, Sunnies|Jimmy Choo

No comments:

Post a Comment