Friday, June 22

plus one hundred


Tuesday is going to hit 106. ONE HUNDRED SIX! Oy. I'm not prepared.

But that's why I love simple dresses like this so much. It's really just to hot for anything else.

I've also been letting my hair go..er...go natural more and more. I have some natural wavey texture to my hair (it used to be super tight curls back in the day) so I wash it at night and put in a little moroccan oil and let it air dry. It's always a fun surprise when I wake up the next day. ;)

How are you preparing to beat the heat? Any tips you can share?

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!


Dress|Remain, Sandals|Steve Madden, Jewelry|Harolds, Nordstrom, Target

9 comments:

  1. I'm headed out to pick up another knit dress today! :)

    Tuesday is going to be 109, and of course we happened to choose that day to move apartments. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:21 AM

    Love this dress! We've had a heat wave lately in New York, but nothing close to what you have luckily! I love your blog, and I have to say you have an amazing figure! Seeing your fitness posts has really inspired me, keep up the good work girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ainsley9:20 AM

    Love the dress! The red looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that may be the only mullet dress that I don't hate. Red is a good color for you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty outfit. The accessories are nice.

    Looking through your past posts was fun. You have a terrific sense of style.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow...I love that dress.

    It's funny you mention that you used to have super curly hair that is now wavy. I also had the super ringlet curls...but over the years...the curl pattern is an unpredictable wave. I'd like to try Morocccan Oil; I hear so much about it. I'm a little worried because of the "Oil" part of it's name. You hair always looks pretty; does the MO make the hair look or feel oily? It doesn't look it in the pics....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great blog dear.
    xo.
    http://fromhatstoheels.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete