Monday, June 11

gardenia


Florals are a big YES for spring and summer 2012. I don't generally wear bold prints, but I'm really loving the florals - this is my second floral statement piece in recent months.

I've seen top designers showing florals (for top dollar!) so I was happy to find this piece for under $100 at my favorite store. But I've seen florals everywhere at every price point.

I like mixing the floral with the snakeskin pump for a bit of edge, but I look forward to pairing this blouse with white cut offs and a straw hat, or a sleek pencil skirt for work.

And however I wear it, I will make sure to add my newest NARS lip color to complete the look.


Blouse|Bellatrix, Jeans|J Brand, Pumps|Stuart Weitzman, Bag|Rebecca Minkoff, Sunnies|Jimmy Choo, Baubles|Michael Kors, Nordstrom, Harolds

3 comments:

  1. Sarah, my friend, I adore you in a bold floral. WOW. Stunning. Dig your new heels and your new sunnies! Miss you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful top. Some floral prints just don't look quite right; this print is perfect; a gorgeous, timeless piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:39 PM

    Love this shirt! Have you seen the other Bellatrix tops like this? I'd love to see how you would wear them..

    ReplyDelete