Monday, May 7

super power


I'm pretty sure spring is already over. It's already hot, hot, hot here and humid to boot. Yick.

We had a great weekend, though, and I'm very thankful for that. Bryan has been working a lot of extra hours on a special project at work, and it's been his life for several weeks straight now.

But we had a nice break this weekend so we went to see the Avengers. I love action adventure films, and have loved the string of super hero movies over the past several years. My favorite Avenger is Iron Man with Captain America a close second. You?


Skirt|Bobeau, Top|Classiques Entier, Shoes|Elizabeth and James, Bag|Rebecca Minkoff, Necklace|Alexis Bittar, Sunnies|Ray Ban

1 comment:

  1. Very cute, love the half tuck! So I spent the weekend in Austin with my girlfriends and LOVED it! Had such a great time, but yes, I practically melted when we went to the outdoor places at night. Saturday night we actually got caught in torrential downpour leaving the bars -I couldn't believe how hard it rained!

    ReplyDelete