Friday, May 25

here kitteh


Still can't get over these jeans. In a good way. I love them. They are one of the few things that are not work appropriate in my closet, though, so I wear them as often as I can.

I was sort of afraid I'd tire of them quickly, but it hasn't happened yet. I love pairing the gray with bright spring shades for a fresh, curren option.

I hope you all have a wonderful (long) weekend with those you love and can take a minute to reflect on the sacrifices of those gone before us.



Jeans|Current Elliot, Top|Tucker, Shoes|Michael Kors, Bag|Rebecca Minkoff, Jewels|Nordstrom, Ann Taylor

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:29 PM

    Hi! I came across your blog and enjoy it very much. Just wonder if all is okay...you've been gone a while??? Hope so. Looking forward to more ideas/inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:05 PM

    I have been following your blog for quite some time, I love your style! Also wondering if everything is ok, haven't seen a new post for a while. Hope all is well!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete