Monday, May 21

easy street


My weekend was ideal. Lots of naps, shining up the house a little, lots of basketball, and tasty brunch.

B has been working a lot lately. He's a systems administrator for a large company and downtime is not an option. So it was really nice that he didn't have to work this weekend. Not much, anyway.

We went to one of our favorite local spots for brunch where I had the most amazing fried enchilada stuffed with potatoes and cheese. Mmm, mmm, mmm. Hence the loose dress. ;)

HowEVER, it is time for me to refocus on my fitness, specifically on my diet. I've taken it a little too easy a little too long.

I also stopped by my favorite store for a little spring/summer shopping, and I have to say, you will be shocked at the amount of color I came home with! I'm also excited about some beauty products, so I'll be sure to share those as well.


Dress|Rag and Bone, Shoes|Elizabeth and James, Bag|Rebecca Minkoff, Watch|Michael Kors, Bracelet|Express

1 comment:

  1. Perfect warm weather outfit formula, fab dress, fab bag, fab shoes, and out the door. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete