Wednesday, May 2

dot dot dot


I am so thankful for my new job for a lot of reasons, but one of the big ones is that I don't have to deal with freezing a/c all day. I can wear normal clothes without piling on layers and layers. :)

I'm still loving this little jacket. I've worn it about four different ways now, and it never feels old. I'm still thinking about the matching pants, but I have to admit I tried on some silky super wide legs this past weekend and they didn't love me very much.


Dress|Alexander Wang, Jacket|Elizabeth and James, Shoes|Michael Kors, Jewels|Banana Republic, J Crew, Harolds 

2 comments:

  1. great photoshoots <3
    mind to follow each other? :)
    joan-milenia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I love this! I love all the ways you're styling this jacket!

    ReplyDelete