Monday, April 16

hairs the deal



We had a very slow, easy weekend. The only thing on my agenda was grocery shopping and getting my hair done. I love getting my hair done. I've always said, if I ever had to choose between shopping and getting my hair done, I'd always prioritize hair first. It makes such an impact!

Every six to eight weeks I get my highlights done and my hair cut, but in between those appointments, I go in and have my "base lifted". It just puts a bright wash over the existing color to keep it looking fresher, longer. I've also noticed that it seems to be looking and feeling thicker.

If you are in the Austin area and are looking for a stylist, try mine! Nick has been doing mine and Bryan's hair for quite some time now, and we've never been happier.

Nicholas Rocco|512-289-1385


Jeans|J Brand, Top|Rag and Bone, Shoes|Coach, Sunnies|Ray Ban

PS: I ended up getting sick and going to the doctor yesterday. Strep. :( I knew I didn't feel well Friday and Saturday, but I didn't know it was that unwell. Hopefully I can shake it soon!

4 comments:

  1. I always knew the 6-8 weeks rule for color but had never heard about the base lift before. Interesting! Feel better soon Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa. Awesome shirt, Sarah! You look great! I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the potential for that gem of a sweater!!! You look lovely, but wishing you a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:47 AM

    Hi Sarah, not commenting too ofdten but you know, I love your blog so much! Now, you talk about your hair, and I would ask for some advice on dying blonde hairs, here:
    http://youlookfab.com/welookfab/topic/touching-up-high-and-lowlights-advice-needed-pls#post-601866
    -if you'll have the time to chime in, will be so so much appreciated:-)
    Love, lyn67(Hungary)

    ReplyDelete