Thursday, April 26

tuxedo


Black and white is timeless and still one of my favorite color combinations. Favorite to wear, decorate my home with, and you know, cuddle.

This is my Molly girl. My girls aren't outside cats, but every once in awhile I'll take them out just to smell things. They love that. I like to think Molly can remember when she was out on her own before she found me.

My white jacket has turned out to be a wardrobe staple. Check it out here, here, here, and here. Any surprise staples for you lately?

Pants|Gap, Jacket|Rag and Bone, Top|Classiques Entier, Shoes|Mark and James, Jewels|Kate Spade, J Crew, Michael Kors, Harolds, Banana Republic

3 comments:

  1. I'm in transition weather right now, 30s to 40sF in the morning but up to 60sF in the afternoon. I've been wearing my sweatercoats a lot lately. They are warm, long, and comfy for the cold mornings so I can go without a jacket and easy to toss aside in the afternoon when it's a bit warmer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Effortlessly Chic!!!

    And loves to sweet Molly girl! <3

    ReplyDelete