Friday, April 20

stripey

 

I just noticed that I've been wearing stripes a lot lately. I've always prefered dots to stripes, but now I'm not so sure.

My strep is finally gone (yay) and I'm just dealing with an obnoxious little cough now. But the weather is beautiful, and it's the weekend, and I'm happy. :)

Tonight I have Crossfit (run 800 meters forward, 400 meters back, 800 forward, 400 back) and then I plan on putting my feet up the rest of the weekend. Even though I took two days off from work due to being sick, this week has felt very long. I'd love to do something outdoors if we can since it is just that perfect outside right now.

Happy Weekend to you!



Jeans|J Brand, Sweater|Elizabeth and James, Tee|Thread for Thought, Sandals|Elizabeth and James

2 comments:

  1. I dig the poncho/cape/sweater. :D

    And I love that WOD! Good luck!

    Glad you are feeling much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat poncho/cape thing. I've become a big fan of stripes lately too.

    ReplyDelete