Friday, April 6

spring leather part two


Here is part two of leather for spring! I like wearing black all year round, but one way to lighten it up is to pair it with super feminine textures and colors, like this blushy pink and cream lace top.

I found this top years ago, hiding on a Saks sale rack for under $50. It is no secret that I have expensive taste, but it doesn't have to cost an arm and a leg. If you know what you're looking for, what you really like, and stick to great fitting pieces, you can always find great things at great prices.

This is something I'd wear for a date night during our warm seasons. It hit 91 yesterday! Where did spring go?!

Also, posing with me are some Texas Bluebonnets. The wildflowers here are just stunning this time of year.




Top|Nanette Lepore, Skirt|Nordstrom, Shoes|Nine West, Bag|Rebecca Minkoff, Watch|Michael Kors, Ring|Gift

3 comments:

  1. Leather and lace! You know I love this blouse on you, Sarah. You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to ask--what lipstick are you wearing? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ana! The lipstick is Nars Cruising. I love it too!

    ReplyDelete