Wednesday, April 4

spring leather part one


Here is my first take on leather for spring. I found this dress on sale and I instantly fell in love with the color and shape. The soft blue makes the usually heavy leather fabric appear much lighter.

But even with the lighter color, it still is leather and therefor a bit toasty. It's already in the 80s here, so I'm thankful for a/c because I'm not ready to part with this dress till cooler temps just yet. :)





 

Dress|Vince, Shoes|Nine West, Watch|Michael Kors, Cuff|J Crew

5 comments:

  1. *Gasp*

    Sarah, that dress is stunning! The color is so luscious and I adore the mix of the black bits of accessories/heel straps.

    Rock on Spring Leath-uh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this dress, Sarah! I like the cornflower blue with the black and white accessories, too. Very chic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress really epitomizes your style, in my view, and the shoes with it are spot on. Not too stuff, fashion forward, but luxe and in an unexpected color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jenava! Such kind words.

    ReplyDelete