Friday, April 13

short


I really can't believe I've already worn shorts so far this year. It's only April. I fear it's going to be another hot one, folks!

I feel like my life has been going full speed lately and I haven't really had much time to connect here on my blog. I appreciate all of you and your patience with me as I figure out this new stage of my life.

Things are going well. I'm very happy in my new job and our new flooring at home is coming together nicely.

Now that I'm settling in more, I hope that I can be better about posting here.

I hope you all have a great weekend, and I look forward to "seeing" you on Monday!



Shorts|7 For All Mankind, Blouse|Equipment, Vest|Old Navy, Watch|Michael Kors

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh...some shorts love! :D Brilliant remix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you are already in shorts! Wow that's early. I probably won't be in shorts until mid June. Neat layering with the shorts though, very refreshing change from the usual look of shorts and t-shirts I always see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Texas is HOT! I love that vest. great color and looks like it goes with a lot of stuff. Hey, I never noticed before, but you wear your wedding bands on your middle finger...why, pray tell? Too big?

    ReplyDelete